Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 24 and Oct 26. *ETA to USA Only
Free Shipping to you.
***NOTE:*** Estimated Delivery for most products: 4-8 Weeks. The furniture industry is experiencing severe delays, read our blog to learnmore
"I can certainly say, unequivocally, that the service deserves an A+"
View and purchase this product and all its multiple finish options in detail at Multimo Smart Living's Website
Royal murphy wall bed just got deeper! A deeper cabinet means a thicker mattress can be used.
Now you can get up to a 14” thick mattress and sleep like Royalty!
- Queen size bed with 10 sq. ft footprint when closed.
- Deeper bed cabinet to integrate with new deep wardrobes and storage cabinets.
- Slat mattress support system and mattress guards for extended comfort.
- Updated hydraulic gas shocks for smooth and effortless operation. The cutting-edge opening mechanism allows the front panel of the bed to stay in any position to avoid accidental opening or closing.
- The self-leveling shelf leg provides additional support when the bed is opened. Small items placed on the shelf don’t need to be removed, as it always stays parallel to the floor.
- Seamlessly integrates with all additional components in the Royal collection.
- Upholstered headboard in medium grey color is included. Custom color is available upon request.
*The mattress is not included. Queen size mattress is sold separately.
A 12" thick Queen size mattress is recommended.
Mattresses up to 14” thick can be used without headboard and pillows.
Mattresses thinner than 10” are not recommended.
Due to the pre-installed shock absorbing mattress support system spring mattress is not ideal to use with this bed. Any type of foam mattress can be used.
Mattress and bedding weight should not exceed 100 lbs for the lifting mechanism to function properly.
Bed Closed: 89.8" H x 64.7" W x 22" D
Yes - PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY RECOMMENDED
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.
|Heavy use||The wall bed is built to be used daily in hotels, dorms, rental properties etc.|
*This bed can be re-assembled multiple times if needed due to high quality materials and hardware
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.