Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 29 and Oct 31. *ETA to USA Only
Free Shipping to you.
***NOTE:*** Estimated Delivery for most products: 4-8 Weeks. The furniture industry is experiencing severe delays, read our blog to learnmore
"I can certainly say, unequivocally, that the service deserves an A+"
View and purchase this product and all its multiple finish options in detail at Multimo Smart Living's Website
This luxury queen size Murphy bed is a part of Royal collection of space saving furniture for smart and comfortable home.
The Royal Queen Wall Bed can be integrated with a sofa, desk, or table.
- Queen size murphy bed with 10 sq. ft. footprint when closed.
- Updated hydraulic opening mechanism ensures smooth and effortless operation. The cutting-edge opening mechanism allows the front panel of the bed to stay in fixed position to avoid accidental opening or closing.
- Slat mattress support system and mattress guards for extended comfort.
- Self-leveling shelf leg provides additional support when the bed is opened.
- Seamlessly integrates with all additional components in the Royal collection.
- Optional upholstered headboard can be added to create a finished look and a cozy feel.
- Charge your gadgets and have a night light with an optional USB port with LED reading light.
2 sets are recommended. Cannot be installed if 2 headboards are added.
*The mattress is not included. Queen size mattress is sold separately.
10" thick Queen size mattress is recommended.
Mattresses up to 12” thick can be used without headboard and pillows.
Mattresses thinner than 8” are not recommended.
Due to the pre-installed shock absorbing mattress support system spring mattresses are not suitable.
Any type of foam mattress can be used.
Mattress and bedding weight should not exceed 100 lbs for the lifting mechanism to function properly.
Bed Closed: 89.8" H x 64.7" W x 17.4" D
Yes - PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY RECOMMENDED
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.
Assembly manual contains a link to the instruction video. Please note that the model in the video might be slightly different from the model listed on this page.
|Heavy use||The wall bed is built to be used daily in hotels, dorms, rental properties etc.|
|Reasssembly clause||*This bed can be re-assembled multiple times if needed due to high quality materials and hardware|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.